San Vicente Golf Course offers a full practice facility, including a driving range that is open and operating under San Diego County’s county’s guidelines for COVID-19 safety and sanitation.
|Range Ball Cards||Price|
Please note the following details:
Driving Range Hours
|Monday||CLOSED for Maintenance|
|Tuesday - Friday||10 am - 6 pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||8 am - 4 pm|
- Staff will take the temperature of all golfers. If you have a temperature or are feeling sick, please stay home.
- Range ball cards can be picked up by golf members and participants at the Front Desk only.
- Range balls can be picked up at the machine.
- Driving Range stations (MATS ONLY) will be positioned a minimum of six feet apart.
- All golfers are to practice six feet of social distancing.
- A maximum of ten people are allowed on the range at one time.
- No carts are allowed on the Driving Range.
- Range balls are cleaned thoroughly after every pickup, prior to providing to guests.
- The Pro Shop and Snack Bar are closed until further notice.