Our Golf Course and Practice Area are currently closed for the construction of our exciting Greens and Bunkers Renovation. Our tentative open date is Nov. 1, 2020, and we look forward to inviting you all for a fun and unique golf experience!
Experience this Ted Robinson-designed golf course that elevates the game to inspire all levels of players. The impressive course is nestled in the backcountry of Ramona, and its characteristic challenges offer a competitive 18 holes with a par 72, and yardages measuring from 5,501 to 6,633 in length.
Considered one of San Diego’s most scenic courses, players are challenged as their game navigates through the changing scenery that features beautiful oak trees, waterfalls and ponds, and provides a captivating, well-paced game of golf. Practice areas include a driving range, putting and chipping greens.
- Men’s slope rating range from 121 to 132
- Women’s slope rating range from 134 to 145
- Individual or group golf lessons by our PGA Professional
- Well-merchandised Golf Shop with the latest golf equipment and apparel
- Golf tournament planning services and options of a hospitality suite or a personal catering specialist
- Golf Rates vary based on demand, availability & other factors. View our Tee Sheet to book you best rate now.
Golf Rates, Rules and Hours
- View our Tee Sheet for the latest rates & packages
- Multi-Play Golf Packages: 5 rounds $40 each, 10 rounds $35 each, 20 Rounds $30 each.
- USGA Rules govern all play, except where modified by our local rules
- Golf Pro Shop is open 7 days per week
|Golf Summer Hours||Golf Course Winter Hours|
|6:30 am - 5:00 pm||6:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Driving Range Hours
|Mon||6:30 am - 6:00 pm||6:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tues||6:30 am - 6:00 pm||6:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||6:30 am - 4:00 pm||6:30 am - 3:00 pm|
|Thur||10:00 am - 6:00 pm||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||6:30 am - 6:00 pm||6:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||6:30 am - 6:00 pm||6:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sun||6:30 am - 6:00 pm||6:30 am - 5:00 pm|