Our newly renovated greens and bunkers offer a one-of-a-kind golf experience in San Diego, with creativity throughout the new sweeping golf landscapes to enhance the venue's natural terrain and stunning mountain views.
You will experience this Ted Robinson-designed golf course with Andy Staples renovations that elevate the game to inspire all levels of players. The impressive course is nestled in the backcountry of Ramona, and its characteristic challenges offer a competitive 18 holes with a par 72, and yardages measuring from 5,501 to 6,633 in length.
With 5 sets of tee’s ranging from 4483 yards to 6,822 yards, the golf course has something to offer to every skill level golfer. The course has many bunkers to protect the greens, but each bunker is well designed and playable. Another feature of the design is the large green surrounds or collection areas around the greens. The collection areas allow players to choose from a variety of shots including putting from off the green. Golfers will see forgiving landing areas off the tee and risk-reward on the approach shots. The greens offer breaks and slopes that present players with a challenging but fair test.
Considered one of San Diego’s most scenic courses, players are challenged as their game navigates through the changing scenery that features beautiful oak trees, waterfalls, and ponds, and provides a captivating, well-paced game of golf. Practice areas include a driving range, putting, and chipping greens.
We look forward to seeing you all play golf again at San Vicente Golf Resort!
- Men’s slope rating range from 104 to 131
- Women’s slope rating range from 116 to 144
- Individual or group golf lessons by our PGA Professional
- Well-merchandised Golf Shop with the latest golf equipment and apparel
- Golf tournament planning services and options of a hospitality suite or a personal catering specialist
- Golf Rates vary based on demand, availability & other factors. View our Tee Sheet to book you best rate now.
Golf Rates, Rules and Hours
- View our Tee Sheet for the latest rates & packages
- USGA Rules govern all play, except where modified by our local rules
- Golf Shop is open 7 days per week
- Golf tee times start at 10 am on Monday
|Golf Shop Summer Hours (3/14)||Golf Shop Winter Hours (11/7)|
|6:30 am - 5:00 pm||7:00 am - 4:00 pm|