Our newly renovated greens and bunkers offer a one-of-a-kind golf experience in San Diego, with creative designs throughout the golf landscapes that enhance the venue's natural terrain and stunning mountain views.
We invite you to experience this Ted Robinson-designed golf course featuring Andy Staples' renovations that elevate the game to inspire all levels of players. The impressive course is nestled in the backcountry of Ramona, and its characteristic challenges offer a competitive 18 holes with a par 72, and yardages measuring from 5,501 to 6,633 in length.
With five sets of tees ranging from 4,483 yards to 6,822 yards, the golf course has something to offer to every skill level golfer. There are many bunkers to protect the greens, but each bunker is well designed and playable. Other features of the design are the large green surrounds or collection areas around the greens. The collection areas allow players to choose from a variety of shots including putting from off the green. Golfers will see forgiving landing areas off the tee and risk-reward on the approach shots. The greens offer breaks and slopes that present players with a challenging but fair test.
Considered one of San Diego’s most scenic courses, as players navigate through the changing scenery that features beautiful oak trees, waterfalls and ponds, and provides a captivating, well-paced game of golf. Practice areas include a driving range, putting and chipping greens.
Prepare to be impressed and challenged at San Vicente Golf Resort!
- Men’s slopes rating range from 104 to 131
- Women’s slopes rating range from 116 to 144
- Individual or group golf lessons by our PGA Professional
- Well-merchandised Golf Shop with the latest golf equipment and apparel
- Golf tournament planning services offer options of a hospitality suite or a personal catering specialist
- Golf Rates vary based on demand, availability and other factors. View our Tee Sheet to book your best rate now.
Golf Rates, Rules and Hours
- View our Tee Sheet for the latest rates & packages
- USGA Rules govern all play, except where modified by our local rules
- Golf Shop is open 7 days per week
- Please repair your ball marks - Click for USGA Guide
|Golf Shop Summer Hours (3/13)||Golf Shop Winter Hours (11/6)|
|6:30 am - 5:00 pm||7:00 am - 4:00 pm|