COVID-19 Update - May 22, 2020
IMPORTANT UPDATE | San Vicente Resort website
We hope this message finds you and your loved ones healthy and well, and we are pleased to announce that we are following the county and state safety orders while we plan for the careful reopening of our business.
We will continue to work through the many challenges to ensure a well-thought-out slow opening with the safety of all as our priority. The following summarizes our business update:
Reopened Amenities with Safety Guidelines and Rules
· Golf Driving Range – Closed Monday, Open Tuesday – Friday 10 am – 6 pm, Saturday – Sunday 8 am – 4 pm [see page for details]
· The Oaks Grill, Par Lounge – Takeout
- We are taking orders from 11 am – 2 pm for lunch and 5 – 8 pm for dinner.
- All orders are by phone only - please call 760--789-8290 x 2211
- All Major credit cards are accepted
- Please park in the spaces provided for pick up, and note our safety protocol as
- Face masks or coverings are requered
- 6-feet social distancing is required
Currently Closed Amenities
· San Vicente Banquet facility
· Golf —Pro Shop and Snack Bar
The Golf Course and Practice Area is CLOSED for the construction of our unique Greens and Bunkers Renovation. Our tentative open date is Nov. 1, 2020.
As you are aware, this situation is continually changing, and we are working diligently to follow all government agency directives, including Federal, State and County. Please keep in mind that this information is subject to change.
We encourage you to find information and updates about COVID-19 at the San Diego County website — sandiegocounty.gov.
Thank you in advance for your patience and participation as we slowly reopen our business, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
From all of us at
San Diego Country Estates Association & San Vicente Resort