COVID-19 Update - November 19, 2020
IMPORTANT UPDATE | San Vicente Resort
We hope this message finds you and your loved ones healthy and well, and we are pleased to announce we are open to serve you, and we are following the county and state safety orders.
We will continue to work through the many challenges to ensure well-thought-out management of our business with the safety of all as our priority. The following summarizes our business update:
Reopened Amenities with Safety Guidelines and Rules
· Golf Driving Range – Closed Monday, Open Tuesday – Sunday [see page for details]
- The Oaks Grille and Par Lounge are open for Takeout, and the Par Lounge deck and The Oaks Grille veranda are open for Outdoor Dining. [see pages for details]
- The San Vicente Resort Lodge is open [see page for details]
Currently Closed Amenities
- Indoor Dining in Par Lounge and The Oaks Grille (California/San Diego County Purple Tier Status)
- San Vicente Banquet facility
- Golf —Pro Shop and Snack Bar
The Golf Course and Practice Area are CLOSED for the construction of our unique Greens and Bunkers Renovation. Our reopening is in the first quarter of 2021.
As you are aware, this situation is continually changing, and we are working diligently to follow all government agency directives, including Federal, State, and County. Please keep in mind that this information is subject to change.
We encourage you to find information and updates about COVID-19 at the San Diego County website — sandiegocounty.gov.
Thank you in advance for your patience and participation as we slowly reopen our business, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
From all of us at
San Diego Country Estates Association & San Vicente Resort