COVID-19 Update - February 3, 2021
IMPORTANT UPDATE | San Vicente Resort
We hope this message finds you and your loved ones healthy and well, and we are pleased to announce we are open to serve you, and we are following the county and state safety orders.
We will continue to work through the many challenges to ensure well-thought-out management of our business with our priority's safety. The following summarizes our business update:
Reopened Amenities with Safety Guidelines and Rules
- Golf Course – 'Soft opening' with preview rounds to Golf Club Members/Participants and SDCEA HOA Players February 1 - 28. Preview rounds for guests and the public open on March 1.
- Golf Driving Range – Closed Monday, Open Tuesday – Sunday [see page for details]
- Golf Course practice area – Open daylight hours
- Golf Shop - Open 7 am - 4 pm [see page for details]
- Snack Bar - Monday - Friday - 8 am - 3 pm, Saturday and Sunday 7 am - 3 pm
- The Oaks Grille and Par Lounge are open for Takeout. [see pages for details]
- Outdoor Dining is open in Par Lounge and The Oaks Grille [see pages for details]
- The San Vicente Resort Lodge is open [see page for details]
Currently Closed Amenities
- Indoor Dining in Par Lounge and The Oaks Grille
- San Vicente Banquet facility
As you are aware, this situation is continually changing, and we are working diligently to follow all government agency directives, including Federal, State, and County. Please keep in mind that this information is subject to change.
We encourage you to find information and updates about COVID-19 at the San Diego County website — sandiegocounty.gov.
Thank you in advance for your patience and participation as we reopen our business, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
From all of us at
San Diego Country Estates Association & San Vicente Resort